Elderly Care Monthly
The base price of $160 for 2 hours visit of a registered supervisor once a monthPlanning monthly care for your elderly relative or loved one?
- Our plans allow you to freely mix and match the best and perfect package that is tailored fit to the needs and requirements of your elderly loved one.
- Each at-home senior care package includes daily assistance, focusing on comprehensive wellness and support.
“MONTHLY AT-HOME CARE PACKAGES”
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
1 Registered Nurse:
– one 2 hour visit per month $160
– this is $80 per hour.
- Provides professional at-home nursing care to assigned patients. Assesses patient’s physical and emotional status, level of competency, home environment, safety factors, and family support available to assist with care and needs of the patient.
- Provides information on patient rights, reimbursement procedures, and patient/family rights. Assesses and evaluates patient/client’s status, reviews and implements plan of care, reevaluates needs, and revises care plan as necessary.
- Observes patient for changes in condition and communicates/coordinates care with attending physician and clinical management.
- Initiates and applies appropriate preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative nursing procedures and techniques as ordered by the physician.
- Administers medications and intravenous solutions.
- Assists the patient with daily living activities, facilitates the patient’s efforts toward self-sufficiency and independence.
- Maintains patient clinical records and reports as required.
- Ensures Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides provide quality care.
- Participates in on-call rotation as necessary.
MA or CNA (Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant):
– (1) two-hour visit: $70
– additional visits: $35/hour
– 4 hours minimum $68
– 2 days a week
– minimum daily care $17 an hour
– 1 hour $105
– improve blood circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of the client.
– 2 hours/day, once a week: $60
– additional succeeding hours $30/hour
– 2 meals a day, 5 days a week $400
– $50 per hour, inclusive of light equipment, water, and a healthy post-workout snack.
– Add a number of visits a month
– $30 an hour