Elderly Care Weekly
The base price of $160 for 2 hours visit of a registered supervisor once a weekPlanning for your elderly’s weekly care?
- Have the flexibility and freedom to create the best and perfect package tailored fit to the needs and requirements of your elderly loved one.
- We assure you that each at-home senior care package you create comes with daily assistance and ensures complete wellness of our clients as we give genuine care.
“WEEKLY AT-HOME CARE PACKAGES”
– one 2 hour visit per month.
– check wellness and improvement.
– this is $80 per hour.
- Provides professional at-home nursing care to assigned patients. Assesses patient’s physical and emotional status, level of competency, home environment, safety factors, and family support available to assist with care and needs of the patient.
- Provides information on patient rights, reimbursement procedures, and patient/family rights. Assesses and evaluates patient/client’s status, reviews and implements plan of care, reevaluates needs, and revises care plan as necessary.
- Observes patient for changes in condition and communicates/coordinates care with attending physician and clinical management. Initiates and applies appropriate preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative nursing procedures and techniques as ordered by the physician.
- Administers medications and intravenous solutions.
- Assists the patient with daily living activities, and facilitates the patient’s efforts toward self-sufficiency and independence.
- Maintains patient clinical records and reports as required.
- Ensures Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides provide quality care.
- Participates in on-call rotation as necessary.
– 2 hours visit $70
– additional visits hours $35 an hour
– 4-hour minimum $68
– 2 days a week
– minimum daily care $17 an hour
– 1 hour $105
– improve blood circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of the client.Housekeeping
– 2 hours/day, once a week Optional $60
– additional succeeding hours $30/hour
– 2 meals a day, 5 days a week $100
– $50 per hour, inclusive of light equipment, water, and a healthy post-workout snack.
– Add a number of visits per month
– $30 an hour